Electro-Harmonix presents the 1440, a new stereo looper pedal with twice the looping time of the 720 mode, longer unlimited overdubs & more.
EH continues its creative looper pedal range (720, 95000, 22500) with a smaller newcomer. The 1440 is a new stereo looper that delivers 24 minutes (1440 seconds) of high-quality, uncompressed, stereo recording time. Whether you need so much is another question, but 24 minutes is a lot for such a small pedal.
It works in mono and dual-mono (stereo) modes with infinite overdubs. The pedal can store up to 20 loops (banks) with 44.1 kHz/24 bit) and can be synchronized externally with a tempo via MIDI.
Electro-Harmonix has also built-in cool, creative looping features in the 1440 pedal: octave, reverse, but also 1-shot (play loop only once), optional trails, undo/redo, and external foot-switch control for loop selection. One of the highlights, in my opinion, is a loop manager software for PC/Mac, with which you can export loops but also import songs, grooves, or simple loops.
Looks like a super handy stereo looper with many cool feature for not a lot of money.
Features At A Glance
- Uncompressed audio: 24-bit A/D/A 44.1kHz sample rate.
- Undo-Redo function (also available via optional footswitch).
- Reverse and Octave speed effects at the touch of a button or a footswitch tap.
- Shot Button, when pressed the loop is played back one time, then stops.
- Footswitch selectable for Stop, Reverse/Octave Effects, or Loop Retrigger.
- Unlimited overdubbing.
- Optional external footswitch control for selecting loops and Undo/Redo.
- Adjustable loop fadeout time.
- Loop synchronization to external MIDI Clock.
- USB connection for download and upload of loop audio files with custom EHX 1440 application for Mac and Windows.
- Programmable looping order: REC/PLAY/DUB or REC/DUB/PLAY.
Electro-Harmonix 1440 Stereo Looper is available from authorized Electro-Harmonix dealers for a street price of $221.30 USD.
More information here: EH
Available at our partner