Mela Synth is a new AUv3 Synthesizer app for iPad that offers a virtual analog engine with three oscillators, an easy-to-use interface & more.
This is already the third Synthesizer app from Nikolozi Pty. After phase distortion and FM, there is now a virtual analog synthesizer. Besides, three oscillators, it offers filters, 3 envelopes, 2 LFOs, modulation matrix, effects and more.
It works as an AUv3 inside host applications such as AUM, Auria Pro, Cubasis, GarageBand, NanoStudio and more. Interestingly, Nikolozi Pty Ltd’s first NS-1 synthesizer, which was also a virtual analog synth, has disappeared from the Apple App Store. Maybe this is an updated renamed version with new features.
- 3 tone oscillators with adjustable shapes
- Noise oscillator
- 2 virtual analog style filters with flexible routing options
- 3 envelopes with adjustable level, time and curve parameters
- 2 flexible LFOs
- Fully featured modulation matrix
- Build-in effects: distortion, phaser, chorus, delay
- Voice modes: monophonic, polyphonic, legato, glide
- Preset management inside the app
- Numeric pad for entering exact parameter values
Mela Synth by Nikolozi Pty is available now for $4.99 USD for iPad only (AUv3). The app requires iOS 13.0 or later.
More information here: Nikolozi Pty Ltd
Be the first to comment