Good news coming from Japan. KORG has today released a major update for the monologue analog Synthesizer. The monologue firmware 2.0 update features a new active step functionality with which you can program the active step of the current sequence. A great addition to the sequencer.
Also, new micro-tuning presets from the minilogue XD has been added, a new slider range parameter and more. It’s nice to see that a company still maintain its product after a few years on the market. Check out here my monologue review
New In KORG monologue Firmware 2.0
- support for active step feature
- new microtuning presets DC001-DC003 (as on minilogue xd)
- display original value
- the new slider range parameter
- added option to turn off oscilloscope display
- increased granularity of MIDI filter setting
- support for MIDI set position messages
- fixed occasional inversion of swing pattern when changing programs
- fixed other minor bugs
New In monologue Sound Librarian V1.1.0
- new micro-tuning presets DC001-DC003 (as on Minilogue XD)
- support for Japanese
- small aesthetic improvements
- various other small bug fixes
KORG monologue Firmware 2.0 and Sound Librarian V1.1.0 are now available on the KORG website as a free download.
More information here: KORG
KORG monologue is available at our partners
Danke für diese Info, Tom!
Muss ich gleich in der Früh ausprobieren.