Amazing Machines, a Reaktor ensemble developer released today AM107, a new voltage controlled AHDSR envelope module for the Reaktor Blocks. It features a 5 stage envelope generator with selectable rate that goes up to a 100 seconds per stage.
A 5 Stage Envelope Generator with Selectable Rate that goes up to a 100 seconds per Stage. Sporting Analog and Digital Triggering Modes, Cycle Mode, Continuously Variable Envelope Curves and much more, AM107 makes the creation of sophisticated Envelope Curves a breeze.
Features of Amazing Machines AM107
- 1 Reaktor Block.
- 5 Stage Envelope Generator.
- Selectable Rate (Up to a 100 seconds per Stage).
- Manual Triggering.
- End Of Stage Gate Time Control.
- Analog and Digital Triggering Modes.
- Cycle Mode with Gate Reset.
- Selectable Attack Stage Curves.
- Velocity Sensitivity.
- Overall Envelope Curve Control.
- Independent Gate and Trigger Inputs.
- CV Inputs for the A, H, D, S and R Stages.
- CV Input for the Overall Envelope Curve.
- Unipolar and Bipolar Outputs.
- End Of Stage Gate Outputs for the A, H, D and S Stages.
The Voltage Controlled AHDSR module, priced at $12 USD is now available for Reaktor 6.1.1 & higher (full version).
More informations here: Amazing machines AM107