Sinevibes just released Fraction v.1.3 with new features and excellent enhancements. On top, they offer until 10 January 2017 20% OFF discount on their plugins. If you use Mac and interested in crazy plugins than this company suits perfectly to you.
Available here: Sinevibes Fraction
Fraction is an effect plugin for deep real-time manipulation and re-engineering of sound. It features 8 slicers which record and repeat the input audio at defined points in time, slightly or radically changing its rhythmical arrangement. Each slicer has three dedicated effect processors with a wide range of algorithms, and their parameters can be animated in many different ways. Rolls, stutters, fills, breaks and transitions can be done with unprecedented ease – in fact, Fraction has enough power to create whole musical pieces out of almost anything!
New in v.1.3
- Added new ring modulator effect algorithm.
- Vastly optimized idle processing efficiency (up to 4x less load).
- New, more efficient parameter smoothing algorithm.
- Multiple minor user interface enhancements, including smoother lines, increased contrast and better visual grouping of related control elements.
- New, visually lighter and more legible selector design.
- Increased size of live waveform display.
- Added “evolve” functions for gradual randomization.
- Added new command-click and force-click shortcuts.
- Added support for two-finger trackpad swipe to switch slice sets.
- Fixed paste function pasting when copy buffer is empty.
- Fixed inconsistencies between user interface and parameter interface titles.
- Added new factory presets.
- Completely new user manual.