A really interesting offer, you can get currently on the Izotope Iris 2 Synthesizer. For limited time, you receive 67% discount on this amazing plugin. I use Iris 2 since two years now and it’s really impressive to use it with custom samples. You receive 11 GB of samples but you can also import your own samples of field recording or other stuff. With this base, you can create unlimited sounds and layered four samples in one sound.
Get it here: Izotope Iris 2 Synthesizer 67% OFF
What is Izotope Iris 2?
Iris is an innovative, sample-based synthesizer that empowers you to create musical sounds like never before. Start by layering up to four distinctive audio samples, then use the spectrogram display and selection tools to spotlight the most interesting spectral characteristics.
Still hungry for more? Add attitude, dimension, and depth to your creation by applying iZotopeʼs world-class effects: chorus, reverb, delay, distortions, ﬁlters, and more. Or modulate more than one hundred parameters through a simple, single-click-and-drop assignment system.
- Flexible new modulation system — Iris 2’s modulation system was completely rebuilt from the ground up. Now, over 100 parameters can be modulated—using up to five LFOs, five Envelopes, MIDI Expression Controllers, and Macro Controls—with a simple, single-click-and-drop assignment system.
- Fresh and inspiring patches — An epic library of content is included with your Iris 2 purchase. The Iris 2 Sound Library includes hundreds of exciting new patches by world-class sound designers, plus an 11 GB sample library. Chock-full of 24-bit .WAV files for use in any sampler, the sample library includes reorganized and remastered samples from the original Iris+8 library, as well as 3 GB of brand new samples for Iris 2.
- Sample pools that can load a sample and classic oscillator waveforms — Enjoy increased flexibility with four sample pools that allow you to load any sample. Additionally, dozens of classic analog oscillator waveforms (OSC WAVs) are now available in all four sample pools, quickly accessible right from the empty spectrogram.
- Completely redesigned interface and experience — Get inspired by a wealth of creative tools at your fingertips. Each knob, button, panel, feature, and workflow has been reviewed with input from dozens of artists and users to introduce new possibilities into your musical process.
- Extensive visualizations and metering — Quickly identify the effects of your spectral filtering and processing. Every modulated parameter meters the effects of modulation in real time, and a version of the spectrum analyzer from our award-winning Insight metering suite is included right in the master section.
- Enhanced effects and filters — The very best of iZotope’s award-winning signal processing technology is built right in, including distortion and filters from Trash 2, a crystal-clean new delay, and modulatable controls of nearly every parameter within the Multi-mode Master Filter and four effects processors.
Here is one of my sound demos of Iris 2
Be the first to comment