The Mixerface R4 by CEntrance is a smart mobile audio interface that turns any smartphone or tablet into a powerful recording device!
Back at NAMM 2018, CEntrance presented a new battery-powered 4-channel recording interface that is specially designed for mobile users (podcasters, video bloggers, mobile musicians…). The aim of the device is to turn a smartphone or tablet (Android & iOS) into a powerful recording device: multi-track DAW, remote interviews, field recordings or live stream audio with video.
There are two versions available: one with an internal backup recorder, the other one without. The backup recorder allows you to record directly your audio on a micro-SD card. The company announced today that they started shipping the Mixerface R4 and that it’s available very soon worldwide.
The built-in high-quality mic preamps feature true 48V phantom power, so users can choose their favorite microphone for recording. An internal, long-lasting rechargeable battery sets MixerFace R4 apart from other portable audio interfaces and makes it the ideal companion for the road to record audio from almost any location. MixerFace R4 also features balanced studio monitor outputs and can double up as a USB recording interface in a project studio.
CEntrance is a leading manufacturer of high-quality recording devices and award-winning Hi-Fi listening solutions. MixerFace R4 builds on the legacy of its USB-powered MicPort Pro and takes the Company’s recording product line to a new level of portability and power with MixerFace’s built-in battery technology.
MixerFace R4 is compatible with most smart phones, tablets and laptops/desktops, including Android and Apple iOS, and macOS and Windows-based computers. About the footprint of a smart phone, the four-input mobile recording interface is designed to easily make high-quality audio recordings on the go and share digital projects online, all while delivering professional results.
- Record to Android, Apple iOS, macOS and Windows devices.
- Compatible with most smartphones, tablets, laptops & desktops.
- Internal rechargeable battery-High-Capacity Li-Po-for recording anywhere.
- Dual Jasmine Mic Preamps™ with true 48V phantom power.
- Two Neutrik™ combo XLR jacks for Mic, Line or Instrument sources.
- Hi-Z inputs for electric guitar or bass.
- High Pass Filters to cut wind noise during location recording.
- Adjustable Zero Latency Monitor control for dialing in the perfect headphone mix.
- Stereo AUX input to mix in a 2-channel source for practice or live performance.
- AmpExtreme™ headphone amp for extra loudness and clarity.
- Balanced and un-balanced outputs for flexible speaker monitoring.
MixerFace R4 is now shipping worldwide to US dealers and international distributors, with a US MSRP of $349.99 USD and 349 EUR.
More information here: CEntrance Mixerface R4
Be the first to comment