Full Bucket Music has recently become popular for its very good Synthesizer plugins for PC and Mac. Today his journey continues and releases another free Synthesizer. The FB-3200 is a new virtual instrument that emulates the sound of the famous KORG PS-3200 polyphonic analog synth.
Main differences to the big brother FB-3300 is that the FB-3200 comes only with one single Synthesizer block like the FB-3100 but includes two signal generators (2×12 oscillators plus frequency dividers). Also different is the resonator section. In this new releases it’s not included but it’s replaced by a static 7-band EQ.
If you search again a new free Synthesizer with an excellent sound character than don’t miss the new release of Full Bucket Music.
The FB-3200 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG PS-3200 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1978. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
After creating the FB-3100 and FB-3300 it was reasonable to finish the 3000 series with a simulation of the PS-3200: The FB-3200.
Main features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware
- Band-limited oscillators, classic lowpass filters
- Equalizer section
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold
- Paraphonic Envelope Generator
- Micro-tuning option
- Additional tweaks (4-pole lowpass, Resonators, Velocity)
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
The new Full Bucket Music FB-3200 is now available for free (PC & Mac) and please consider a small donation so the developer can developer further all his plugins.
More information here: FB-3200