Some weeks ago, Vengeance Sound released their massive competitor to Xfer Serum Synthesizer. Currently, they are busy with de-bugging their new release and the company released today a new update. If you have interest to buy this new Synth than now it’s a good moment. You receive 20% discount during the holiday sale also on this new release.
New in Avenger v1.0.25
- ARP Sync bug case with “touching” notes fixed.
- Fixed a problem in the NPoint-envelope that may lead to a unsync playstate while envelope is playing and points are changed.
- Used different font on SYS-TAB for better readability on small scale factors.
- Fixed: pitch envelope Sync-Triplets not working.
- Fixed a crash when using mousewheel on Filter-Additional mode selector while there are no additional modes.
- Fixed a issue with start-/end-key selector for ARP and StepSQ.
- Sustain pedal setting will not be overwritten on preset load.
- It is not possible to load another preset while avenger is loading a preset.
- Browser file view scrollbar is visible again.
- Changed font-renderer. All Fonts should be more readable on small scales.
- OS X AAX Version: Editor should be working normal now.
- Fixed a crash related to multiple threads reading the resources.
- Pitch dial in drums tab is visible again (v1.0.24).
- Fixed a error in WAV reader that skipped loading specific samples (v1.0.24).
- Changed GUI draw method to improve draw performance (v1.0.24).
- Fixed a problem with AU Multi out where the final 8 were not processed (v1.0.24).
More Informations here: VPS Avenger Synthesizer
Be the first to comment